Thursday 10 May 2012

Robben won't be fleeing the nest.



Robben's future with the Bundesliga Club was called into question after it was reported within the Germany press that he was involved in a dressing room contretemps with French star Franck Ribery.
Arjen recently spoke to the Club website saying...

"I've always emphasised that I feel very, very settled in Munich and at FC Bayern." 


"This is the reason I'm glad to extend my contract ahead of its expiry. FC Bayern is like a family to me. Two of my three children were born in Munich, and my family and I feel at home here."


"This contract extension is also the right decision for me from a sporting perspective. We have a magnificent team, and I'm certain we'll enjoy the maximum possible footballing success in the years to come."

Robben has enjoyed a very good return this Season scoring 17 goals in all competitions.



What effect do you think Arjen Robben will have at Euro 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment