Friday 29 July 2011

Aguero signs for City


Just a few hours after signing a brand new five-year deal with money-bags Manchester City, Sergio Aguero is aiming for the sky!
Sergio became City’s third signing of the summer, following in the footsteps of 26 year old Gael Clichy and Stefan Savic of Montenegro. On joining the FA Cup winners, Aguero said "I saw the game [FA Cup final] and I think we are a team that in the future will be fighting every year to win major trophies”.
On moving to England and adapting to the electric pace of English Football, Aguero said…"I think in terms of technique the leagues are similar. Maybe the game is more physical in England and there is a greater emphasis on tactics in Spain," he told the Manchester City official website. "From what I've seen on TV there is a high level of skill here. It is quite different but I need to wait for my first game, go out and do my best and find out for real what it's like, because playing is not the same as watching it on TV. I don't think I'll have too many problems settling into the team."

In 2008, Sergio married Giannina Maradona, the youngest daughter of Argentine football legend Diego Maradona. It is not clear if or when Ginannina will make the move to the North-West of England.
How do you think the Argentinean Front Man will fair at Eastlands and to what effect will it have on his International career?
Adam Partington

No comments:

Post a Comment