Thursday 19 April 2012

Hudson can hit 'em - SEE VIDEO

The Bluebirds were deserved winners thanks to strikes from Joe Mason and Hudson (pictured), but Hudson's goal was the big talking point.Mark Hudson’s stunning long range strike for Cardiff against Derby on Tuesday is a contender for Championship goal of the season.

The Cardiff centre back seized on a clearance by Derby keeper Frank Fielding and sent an incredible shot from almost 70 yards into the back of the net to claim the winner.
"I've asked for the video, it's a moment in your career that never normally happens,” said Hudson.
“I did mean it, it was more the crowd that shouted 'shoot' and I realised that he [Fielding] was off his line and I thought I'd try my luck, try and middle it and see where it goes.
“I caught it sweet and it managed to go in. When it went in I was more shocked, I looked around to see if anyone was jumping up and down and just saw Marshy run from his goal.
“I just can't believe it's gone in, I couldn't tell you my feelings but I am really happy with the clean sheet and the three points."
The Bluebirds now only need one more win to secure a play-off place.




By James Baylis (writing for Total Football Magazine)
For more football news and features go to: www.totalfootballmag.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment